Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aruna at her best

Views: 1601  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Award Winner

Default Aruna at her best

Veteran actress Aruna Irani is back with Zee TV’s Sanjog Se Bani Sangini where she plays Rudra’s mother. She spoke to us about her role in the show and her mantra to staying fit.

“I play Rudra’s (Iqubal Khan) mother. My character is shrewd and is a woman who can get what she wants. I have always played strong roles. I believe that the audience will remember this character as well,” she says.

When we asked her what she does to keep fit, she said, “Keeping your body in shape is quite a struggle for every actor. I am no exception. I have worked really hard to look presentable in my 50-year-old career. I believe in one meal a day. I start my day with a cup of tea and a single biscuit. However, my lunch is a heavy one. I eat as much as I can at that time of the day. I have a glass of dudhi (gourd) juice late in the evening. For dinner, I eat practically nothing. It only comprises of an apple with a glass of juice or milk. I have a proper dinner just about twice a month when I am going out for a dinner or some special occasion. “

She adds, “As far as my exercising is concerned, I walk daily for an hour without fail. No matter where I am, I don't compromise on my walking routine. Apart from this, yoga and some simple exercises help a lot in maintaining physical fitness. My work also helps me in staying physically and mentally active. “

So to know what role she’ll play, don’t forget to watch this fit television mother every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on Zee TV.

Tags
aruna irani, sanjog se bani sangini

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->