Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Remo D’Souza Breaks Silence On A Cheating Case On Him!

Views: 694  
Old 11-07-2019, 01:14 PM

Default Remo D’Souza Breaks Silence On A Cheating Case On Him!

Filmmaker and National Award-winning choreographer Remo D’Souza, who reportedly moved to Allahabad High Court for bail after a non-bailable warrant for cheating and extortion that was issued against him by a local court in 2016, says the case is false.

“There is a false case against me and my lawyer is taking necessary steps. Since it is in the legal process and my lawyer is handling it, I only can say this much — the case is false,” the filmmaker told IANS, about the case that was filed on September 23, 2016.

Remo D’Souza Breaks Silence On A Cheating Case On Him!According to media reports, a man named Satendra Tyagi filed a complaint against Remo that the filmmaker made him invest Rs 5 crore in a film production in 2014 and promised to return the money. However, that never happened.

Trending

Apparently, Tyagi claimed that he also received life-threatening calls from the mafia, with a demand of Rs 1 crore.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Remo D’Souza Breaks Silence On A Cheating Case On Him! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum