Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chandramukhi Chautala does a double take

Views: 1909  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2010, 05:44 PM

Default Chandramukhi Chautala does a double take

FIR’s Chandramukhi Chautala(Kavita Kaushik) will be soon seeing ‘double’. Actually, it’s the viewers who will see two of Chandramukhi in the forthcoming episodes and she will also do some dare-devil stunts.

The shooting of these episodes is currently on. “We will have a new character coming to the police station. Co-incidentally she will resemble Chandramukhi and so the drama of mistaken identity will start. Then some dacoits will attack her in a jungle and Chandramukhi will save her. It is an interesting episode. I am enjoying all the action sequences. This track is a bit similar to that of Sita Aur Geeta. It’s a first for me to shoot a double role,” says Kavita. Recently the actress was down with high fever.

“My neck sprained very badly. My doctor told me to wear a neck collar and we had a major sequence where Chandramukhi was required to play kabbadi. I was having high temperature. I told my director to postpone the shoot but they had deadlines to meet, they also had the whole set-up ready .So I had to do it.”

Kavita is waiting eagerly for her debut film, Phillum City. She says, “It was amazing to learn the technicality of cinema. John Abraham is very humble and easy to work with; he never made me feel uncomfortable. Our director, Deven Khote is very intelligent and we had some very interesting comedy sequences. Therefore I am really looking forward to this one. I have other offers too but I will wait for how the film industry receives this film. Only then will I accept other projects.”

The actress is not ready to take up more shows, as she is happy devoting her time to Chandramukhi and at this moment thinks “stand up comedy is not my cup of tea.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->