Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Watch KBC Season 9 on SonyLIV – How to Play KBC Game Online

Views: 2491  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-18-2017, 08:42 AM

Default Watch KBC Season 9 on SonyLIV – How to Play KBC Game Online

Watch KBC Season 9 on SonyLIV, How to Play KBC Game Online- Are looking for an article about KBC Sony Live Play & Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration Information? Then you are at the right place. In this article, we are going to cover all information for example How to Play KBC Game Online and Win & Redeem Prizes. KBC Sony Live Broadcasting Schedule Online. How to Play KBC Online Game.

Watch KBC Season 9 on SonyLIV & Registration Information

Kbc sony live play on line and stands one of the winners now. Sure, you’ll be one of the winners in the KBC season 9. What else are you looking out? Simply take part and stand as one of the winners of KBC season 9 and this could be completed from the house itself. But earlier than this, you need to get registered for the KBC season 9.

How to Play KBC Game Online & Win Prizes

Are you willing to play KBC Sony live alone with one of the legends in Hindi film industry, Amitabh Bachan? For playing this game at first you need to download Jio chat application where the question will appear at the time of real time on the display of jio Chat screen. After that, you have to just follow the information given by the company and your chances of winning will increase.

Download KBC Jio Chat app from Play store:

Go to ‘Play store’ from your mobile phone
Then search for ‘KBC Sony Live Play’ online
Get the app download and installed it on your device.

How to Join KBC Sony Live Game Play?

If you are the participant of Jio KBC online Contest then this is one of the Ghar Bhaitho Jeeto Jackpot rounds will be available to you. For this you have to register for jio Phone Number.

Start Online Registration process after downloading Jio KBC Chat app:.

If you would like to go for online registration of playing Jio Sony Live KBC game then you need to give your name, email I’d, mobile number and photo.

Yeah, once you have all the information then start registration by submitting all the information in the Chatapp Jio KBC app.
Then after successful submission, you will be the one registered member for playing KBC live game.

What about non-Jio Users?

KBC Sony live play option is also for non jio users, it even gives a good deal simple process for gambling KBC game on line even though you aren’t a jio user. The primary very most element which you can do is you may move for registration of your jio account which is simple and easy one. After getting your jio sim must Register you jio Account.

Conclusion

If you have been benefited by reading this article then share this article as much as you can among your friends and family member. In the above article, i have discussed KBC Sony live Play. If you want more information like this then keep contact with us. By mistake, if i had missed any information then comment below.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2021, 01:07 PM

My friend and I used to get up early in the morning and play the game. As Purdue grows, the most difficult aspect of campus development has been the addition of new buildings and structures, and I am continually amazed at how much the game has changed and continues to change over time. My friend and I used to get up early in the morning and play the game. This minecraft server is my favourite to play on because it is superior to the others https://best-minecraft-servers.co/.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->