Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 13331  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Award Winner

Robocop (1987): Directed by Paul Verhoeven. Starring: Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Dan O'Herlihy, Ronny Cox, Kurtwood Smith, Miguel Ferrer. Memorable Quote: "Yeah, go ahead and do it. Dead or alive, you're coming with me." (Murphy)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Award Winner

Rambo First Blood (1982): Directed by Ted Kotcheff. Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Richard Crenna, Brian Dennehy. Memorable Quote: "I recruited him. I trained him. I commanded him for three years in Vietnam. I'd say that makes him mine." (Trautman)
Award Winner

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981): Directed by Steven Spielberg. Starring: Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, Paul Freeman, Ronald Lacey, John Rhys-Davies, Denholm Elliott. Memorable Quote: "All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I. Indiana, we are simply passing through history. This, this *is* history." (Belloq)
Award Winner

The Empire Strikes Back (1980): Directed by Irvin Kershner. Starring: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee, Williams, Anthony Daniels, David Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker. Memorable Quote: "Yes, run! Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice." (Yoda)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Award Winner

Alien (1979): Directed by Ridley Scott. Starring: Tom Skerritt, Sigourney Weaver, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton, John Hurt, Ian Holm, Yaphet Kotto. Memorable Quote: "Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off." (Ripley)

Tags
action, movies, pics

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: