Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Best Navratri songs

Views: 2328  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-19-2009, 03:41 PM

Default Best Navratri songs

Feature: Best Navratri songs

Festive season coming this weekend all over, as tomorrow Navratri starts which means lots of celebration, so we ask some of our telly actors about this festival and they tells us about their favourite Navratri song.

Kinshuk Mahajan

I have heard lots more about this festival and it is very difficult to point out any particular song on Navratri but one of my favorite songs is from the movie Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon- and the song is the title track.

Jay Bhanushali

Remix of Pari Hoon Main song. I have not yet planned what I will do for Navratri, but I will spend time with my family this Navratri.

Rucha Gujrati

My favorite Navratri song is from the film Suhaag - Hey Naam Re Sab Se bada tera naam…

Vibha Anand

I love to play garba, this year also I will play in my society, and my favorite song is from the film Jai Santoshi Maa-Main Toh aarti...and the song from Suhaag.

Keerti Gaikwad-Kelkar

Bachchanji's most memorable song from Suhaag Hey Naam Re. I’m just waiting for the dandiya to start and in these 9 days I will play garba at my society building.

Romit Raj

I like all Phalguni Pathak songs. There is a specialty in all her songs, I have purchased dandiya stick, and I will definitely play dandiya and garba because it is the festival of fun and happiness.

Pallavi Subhash

This Navratri I am quite busy with my show Basera and attending some garba events and my all time Navratri song is Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje from Hum Dil Chuke Sanam.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->