Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tension brewing between Tina and Rashmi?

Views: 2148  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-19-2009, 03:35 PM

Default Tension brewing between Tina and Rashmi?

The rumour mills are now churning tales of friction between Tina Dutta and Rashmi Desai, better known as Ichcha and Tapasya of Uttaran.

A little birdie from the sets informs, “Of late, there’s tension brewing between Tina and Rashmi. The girls no longer share their make-up rooms. One doesn’t know what went wrong but these days they don’t talk to each other much.”

An actor from the show avers, “On the sets, they are extremely cordial but I have no idea about their personal lives.”

Rashmi though has laughed over these speculations. She says, “I don’t know who is spreading these false rumours. Tina and I are very good friends. This whole thing has been raked up because we’re no longer sharing make-up rooms. Well, I carry a lot of bags with me on the sets. The allotted make-up room wasn’t spacious enough. Besides, Tina’s mother is always there with her and we don’t have an extra bed in the make-up room. I respect her mother a lot and it wouldn’t have been right on my part to ask her mother to vacate the room. So, instead I opted for another room. The production officials were more than happy to oblige.”

Despite repeated attempts Tina Dutta remained unavailable for comment.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->