Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine's Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna

Views: 6714  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-20-2011, 04:02 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine's Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna

Imagine TV launches its new show, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, with Reliance Big Productions...

Tellybuzz has already reported about Imagine TV and Reliance Big Productions' debut venture Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna which will see a promising cast.

Announcing the show, Saurabh Tewari, Head Programming-Fiction, Imagine TV, said "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna is a slice of a life story about Mumbai seen from the protagonist, Nirupama's point of view, and how she deals with the various trials and tribulations of a city life. The plot revolves around people of various sections, backgrounds and socio-economic status. It focuses on the day-to-day life style, the problems they face and how they overcome them. And amidst all this is Nirupama's love story with Chandu. We are optimistic that this unique story will surely resonate with the viewers."

After Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani plays the charming boy, Chandu, in the show. Happy to be playing a Marathi boy, Arjun says "I am happy that I am playing a Marathi boy because my mom always wanted me to do a show with a Marathi family. Hence, I dedicate this role as a tribute to my mother."

With this show Bhavna Khatri is back again in Imagine TV in the lead role, Nirupama. "The role is really bold and strong when compared to Jamunia who has a great bonding with her father and the main reason she shifts to Mumbai is for her father's better medication." says Bhavna.

After portraying the royal Prince Yudhishtir in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, Kapil Nirmal is all set to portray Sarje Rao, the aamchi Mumbai and speaking about the role Kapil says "I play the character of Sarje Rao in the show who is a brat in the show but ironically born to a cop family. He loves his brother Chandu but has a problem with the other members of the family."

Speaking about the character and the novelty in the looks he says "In this show I am born in a Marathi family and I have certain dialogues in Marathi. I am learning the language and my costars are really helpful in that regard and I like it."

The show looks promising with the main cast and the with various other theatre artistes involved in the show.

The will go on floors from 1st February at 10:30pm on Imagine TV.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:16 PM

Chandu sings for his 'Special' friend in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna..

Chandu has a cute move in plan to impress Nirupama in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna..

Love is in the air for Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) and Nirupama (Bhavna Khatri) in Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. Things have fallen in place for them with Chandu getting Niru the job of a waitress in the restaurant he works at.

However, Chandu will soon be forced by his family to stop working as they do not want his studies to get hampered. His absence in the restaurant will make Nirupama tense.

But things will be back to normal very soon and Chandu will resume duty. When he gets back to the restaurant, Chandu realizes that Niru is angry at him. The lover boy that he is, makes a cool idea to impress his girl..

Our source states, "Chandu declares in the restaurant that he will sing a special song for his close friend. Niru feels happy and thinks that she is the 'Special Friend' that Chandu is referring to. However, she is surprised that he is dedicating the song to someone else..and she is doubly amazed to see that person".

Who is that special person? And will Niru forgive Chandu?

We hear that the creative team is shooting this song sequence today. The number to be used is 'Musu Musu Haasi'..

If you are eager to know, tune in to Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna on Imagine, Mon-Fri, 10.30pm
Old 04-15-2011, 03:17 PM

Albela shoots Sarje in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna..

A dramatic fight sequence in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna between Sarje and Albela will give rise to a new twist...

Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna will see a major high point in the coming days when Sarje Rao (Kapil Nirmal) and Albela (Navin) get into a major fight.

As per the ongoing track, Niru (Bhavna Khatri) impresses the restaurant customers with her singing talent. On the other hand, Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) is trying desperately to express his feelings to Nirupama.

We hear that Chandu decides to take Nirupama and Vishwa on a Mumbai Drashan trip wherein he wishes to open up his feelings. Meanwhile, Sarje is hell-bent over settling scores with Albela. Sarje has this feeling that he is losing the respect and power that he commanded from the local people.

Our source states, "Sarje decides to meet Abela in a certain place and tackle him in his own way. There will be a major chase sequence between them, at the end of which they reach the same market where Chandu, Niru and Vishwa are shopping. After a prolonged chase and some hard hitting, the sequence will end with Sarje Rao getting shot by Albela".

What will happen to Sarje? Does this mean that Albela emerges victorious?

Get to watch the new twists in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, Monday to Friday,10.30 PM…
Old 04-15-2011, 03:18 PM

Sarje to fall for Niru; Love triangle in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

The rough and tough Sarje Rao will finally accept that he is in love with Nirupama in tonight's episode of Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna...

Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna is all set for a love triangle now!! Viewers have already witnessed the manner in which Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) proposed his love to Nirupama (Bhavna Khatri). Niru has accepted Chandu's love, but there is a hurdle in the form of Sarje Rao (Kapil Nirmal) making inroads!!

Yes, you heard it right! The mighty Sarje has also fallen in love with Niru, and in tonight's episode he will accept this fact before his cronies.

As per our source, "Sarje finally blurts it out to his gang that he is in love with Niru and that there is something in Niru that drags him towards her. However, the man is upset that Niru is already in love. His gang mates though motivate Sarje and tell him that any girl would be happy to get a life partner like Sarje. They urge him to reveal his feelings to Niru".

We hear that Sarje will plan his next move in due course of time; he decides to open his feelings before Niru.

Will Sarje be able to propose? How will Nirupama react? What's in store for Chandu and Niru?

You will get your answers sometime next week in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna..
Old 04-15-2011, 03:19 PM

Tags
ndtv imagine, pardes main mila koi apna

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->