Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see a new twist with the entry of a 'Woh' in Jagya's life..

Views: 2832  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-20-2010, 02:24 AM
vwxy467

Unhappy COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see a new twist with the entry of a 'Woh' in Jagya's life..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see a new twist with the entry of a 'Woh' in Jagya's life..

Anjum Farookhi who was last seen in Zee TV's Aapki Antara is back on screen with a different look in COLORS' Balika Vadhu. As per the new promo, there is a new girl entering Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) life, and Anjum will be playing the character. She will eventually be a reason for concern in Jagya and Anandi's (Pratyusha Banerjee) marital life.

When contacted, Anjum confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am playing the character of Gauri. She is very lively and strong minded; she meets Jagya in a bus as shown in the promo. She is doing her medicine just like Jagya, and they both meet in the college. There will be a love angle that will develop. I was getting various offers, but Balika Vadhu is a strong show. Above all, this is not a regular character and offers lots of challenges".

According to our source, "As we know, Jagya is upset as Anandi is not welcome for a change. This eventually paves a way for Jagya getting attracted towards Gauri. However, there is a twist in Gauri's character which will be eventually disclosed".

Anjum was earlier to do Vrat Khatayein on Sony which is apparently shelved now. "Yes I was going to do that show, but it was getting delayed for some reason. Now I am free to take up new roles".

Anjum has started shooting and her entry sequence will air soon.

Tags
balika vadhu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->