Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Zee’s Rock & Roll Family

Views: 2297  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-23-2011, 08:16 PM

Default Full Details - Zee’s Rock & Roll Family

It has become a norm to have film stars in reality shows as judges but Ajay Devgn who did make his tv debut as a judge in Zee’s Rock & Roll Family, is now ready for an encore.

Ajay Devgn will debut as host in UTV Bindaas Emotional Atyachaar Season 3!

Indian television has managed to attract most of the Bollywood big wigs - be it for their movie publicity or judging a reality show or hosting it. This time, it has managed to beckon yet another Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who will be seen co-hosting the third season of UTV Bindass’s Emotional Atyachaar along with the host Pravesh Rana. Graciously stepping in after having been a guest last season, Ajay will add a layer of his captivating and dynamic persona on to the show. Ajay will personally review the stories, interact with the leads and give his views on where the story truly stands.

Confirming this news, Ajay Devgn says, “I was a guest in Emotional Atyachaar last season’s opening episode. This time around I will be co-hosting two episodes for the season 3. It was important for me to be on a show which I associated with.”

The third season of India’s biggest youth reality show, Emotional Ataychaar 3 goes on air from 11th June, Every Saturday 7pm only on UTV Bindass!

Tags
rock & roll family, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->