Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Geet's family misses her

Views: 1683  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Award Winner

Default Geet's family misses her

Geet's family misses her
STAR One’s No. 1 show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayiis the story of Geet, who overcomes adversaries to lead a happy life. She has left behind her family members, especially her mother Rano and sister Rajji; they are eagerly awaiting her phone call.

We spoke to Rano, a worried and caring mother who said, “I am missing my daughter but at the same time, I feel sorry that I couldn’t help her because of the family restrictions. Now I don’t care about anyone and would support her decisions. I hope that she gets all the help from her childhood friend, Pinky, her family but most importantly from Babaji (God).”
Further she told that, “I just want the best for Geet and I know her education will help her in every way. Please Geet atleast call us so that we would be fine once we know about your well being.”

Later, we spoke to Rajji, “I long for my sister and I am worried for her. But I have full confidence in her strong will and independent mind. I will support her by all means but I am waiting for her to call me to Delhi, so that I can help her find Dev’s residence, a person that I hate too. Everything she is doing is for her unborn child.”]

But Rano and Rajji needn't worry as Geet is busy with work, which she is handling very professionally. Taking a peak at her life in Delhi: When Maan calls Geet to the office in the night to work on a project design, she mistakes him for an eve teaser and yells at him. When she realizes it was Maan, she apologizes to him and goes to office to help him.

Don’t forget to catch up with Geet's life on Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi, every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
geet hui sabse parai, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->