Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details Zubair Khan - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Views: 2752  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2017, 07:15 PM

Default Full Details Zubair Khan - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Zubair Khan. He calls himself a fighter, he won’t quit. Padosi label Zubair as fit contestant and Puneesh as unfit and its time for the latter to face the shower task.

Zubair Khan

Now this one is one contestant to look forward to. The man is the producer of Shradha Kapoor starrer movie Haseena Parker, that recently bombed at the box office. No just that, he is the real life son-in-law of Haseena Parker as well.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Zubair Khan: Check Out Some Of The The Lesser Known Facts About The Underworld Link In The Show

Zubair Khan is the underworld connection in the Bigg Boss 11 house. Zubair, who happens to be a filmmaker is not on the show for fame, but on an important, personal mission. “It’s been 10 months that my wife decided to get separated from me overnight. After I left her at a relative’s house, she called me next day to inform that she is not coming back and that I will no longer be able to meet my kids. It’s the most unfair thing that has happened to me. Since my kids religiously watch Bigg Boss, I want to connect with them through this platform. Also, I want the government to take notice of my plight,” speaking to The Indian Express.

Dawood Ibrahim’s kin also happens not to be Haseena Parkar’s son-in-law. “Firstly, I want to clear out that I am not Haseena Parkar’s son-in-law. Dawood did not have just one sister. Secondly, I am sure the makers would have kept my identity confidential and no one knows about my past. I will make new friends and only through my positivity and charm and not by my dreadful connections.”

Despite his dark background, Zubair Khan is an intelligent and educated young man. He’s insistent on not to be regarded as one of the residents of the underworld.We’re eager to see the change he will bring in the Bigg Boss 11 house. Stay tuned on this space for more.

Tags
bigg boss 11 contestants list with photos 2017, bigg boss 11 first episode, bigg boss 11 house, bigg boss 11 wiki, bigg boss 2017 winner, bigg boss season 11 contestants, zubair khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->