Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Will Rakhi marry an NRI

Views: 1880  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-10-2009, 07:01 AM

Default Will Rakhi marry an NRI

Elesh Parujanwala, the only NRI contestant in Rakhi Ka Swayamwar, managed to impress the star of the show in the very first episode, prompting her to give him a brooch. We speak to the contestant about his experience so far.

How did you make it to the show?

When the show was announced, I submitted my application to NDTV Imagine and was called for an audition. After that, I got a call and was told that I had been selected as one of the participants and voila! Here I am today.

What was your first reaction to this concept?
Well, I’m grateful and thank the channel for coming up with such a fabulous concept, and giving me the opportunity to profess my love to Rakhi.

How was your first meeting with Rakhi?
I had ****erflies in my stomach and I was like this love-struck teenager completely in awe of her beauty and charm.

What did you know about Rakhi earlier and what have you come to know now?
Whatever I knew of Rakhi was through media’s perception of her. But after meeting her and interacting with her, I realised how down-to-earth she is. She has a child-like innocence that fascinates you.

Name three things about you that you think have impressed Rakhi.

My sincerity, my dedication to win her heart, and my down-to-earth nature.

How has the experience been so far?
My experience has been great. I’ve made some good friends here in spite of competing with them for Rakhi. However, that does not deter me from what I have come here to do — win Rakhi’s heart and make her my bride.

What was your family's reaction when you got selected?

My parents were overjoyed when I told them that I had been selected. They wished me luck and gave me their blessings to bring Rakhi home as their daughter-in-law.

Who among you has the best chance?
All of us are good in our own distinctive ways. It would not be right for me to comment on who is better. Rakhi should decide that. All I know is that I’m doing my best to win her heart and I am not being pretentious.

Do you think the show has helped your career?

I have come here only for Rakhi and am doing my best to win her heart.

Has the show made you popular?
Well, I am still at Fatehgarh in Udaipur. I haven’t got a chance to step out, so I wouldn’t know.

Elesh and Rakhi also had a long chat during which she told him that her mother would be happy if she married a Gujarati (Elesh is originally from Ahmedabad). He responded by saying he wanted to learn Hindi; the star then complemented his Hindi s****s.

So, will Elesh be the lucky man?

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->