Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners, Photos: Seoul International Drama Awards 2010.

Views: 6365  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-06-2010, 04:53 AM

Lee Seung-gi (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho) won a netizen popularity award, which is no surprise given that the whole freakin’ country is enamored of this textbook example of the boy next door that all mothers love.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:55 AM

He won alongside Ruby Lin and Charmaine Sheh:

Lee In-hye (Comrades) has picked up the nickname of 엄친딸 over the past few years, which is the female counterpart and means, loosely, the girl next door.

I don’t think Lee Chae-young (Comrades) is going to be picking up that nickname anytime soon, however, wearing a shiny tablecloth held up by seatbelts. And are those… detachable hip pockets? Holsters? Wings?

Kim Ji-hoon (Joseon X-Files) should always have facial hair and look slightly rumply, as though he already had his fun at the pre-party and is just here to smirk and smolder. Smirk (and smolder) away!

Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 AM

He presented with T-ara’s Eun-jung (Coffee House), making a pretty snazzy-looking couple, I must say. I don’t think her shoes are so flattering, nor is the way the voluminous skirts hit at the widest part of the hip, but she looks fresh and lovely and I like the halter. Plus, she’s got some serious arm candy.

Tags
awards, seoul international drama awards, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->