Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Actors :First time blues

Views: 1646  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Award Winner

Default Actors :First time blues

The first time an actor comes in front of a camera, there is a sense of nervousness. ‘Will I mess it up?’ is the thought going through all their heads. Our television actors, who are popular today, all started by being unknown names. We asked a few of them what they felt when they faced the camera for the first time.

Abigail Jain:
More than being excited, I was nervous. There were countless heads and eyes just staring at you. I still feel ****erflies in my stomach remembering my first shot in Kya Dill Mein Hai.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Award Winner

Neil Bhatt:
I was very excited while giving my first shot for my first show Arslaan. I was standing on the edge of a 20 feet wide well and it was a wide shot. I wasn't nervous at all but the whole idea of appearing on television gave me a kick
Award Winner

Ajay Singh Chaudhary: My first shot was for Mohalla Mahobbat Wala. It was a cameo, but I I was a nervous wreck. I was shooting with director Himanshu Dholia of Fhaansil fame. Coming from theater, initially I didn’t understand the technicalities of the camera, but I slowly adjusted and got comfortable
Old 08-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Award Winner

Shaleen Bhanot:
My first scene from my first show - Saat Phere had me both nervous and excited. Both the feelings were a result of facing the camera for the first time

Tags
celebs, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->