Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

My toony alter ego is...

Views: 2399  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Award Winner

Default My toony alter ego is...

We only idolise and aspire to become like our favourite actors once we grow up. But before that, it’s all about flying like Superman, fighting the evil like Batman and busting the codes like Dexter. We all as kids dream of getting transformed into our favourite cartoon characters and do what they do in true style. And our tinsel town celebs are no different. They think they resemble these popular cartoon characters for one reason or the other. Read on to know their views.

Nidhi Uttam:
People say I resemble this squirrel from the cartoon flick Ice Age because of my protruding and prominent pair of front teeth. I somehow like it as the character in the movie is very cute

Similar Threads:
    TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
    Old 07-17-2010, 12:43 PM
    Award Winner

Sana Sheikh:
    People think that I walk like Donald Duck and so they call me Donald Duck. I don’t mind it as he is very cute. Another similarity is that I used to quck like a duck when I started speaking as a child.
    Award Winner

Amit Varma:
    I resemble Johny Bravo as he is both cute and smart. He is a cute stud like me. Either someone is cute or handsome but like him I am a perfect mix of both (laughs)
    Award Winner

Sriti Jha: I am very much like Velma from popular Scooby Doo series. She is smart and intelligent like me. I too wear glasses in real life like her.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:44 PM
    Award Winner

Abigail Jain: The character I resemble is Bugs Bunny. I am as naughty as he is. I like to play pranks on others and keep everyone on their toes.

Tags
    celebs, ego

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->