Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Who will win Sa Re Ga Ma Pa '09?

Views: 1557  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Sr.Member

Thumbs up Who will win Sa Re Ga Ma Pa '09?

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009's finale takes place this weekend and the competition is between Soumen, Yashita and Vaishali. We spoke to Vaishali who is the winner of Marathi Sa Re Ga Ma Pa about who she thinks can walk away with the grand prize.

"I have been enjoying all these moments of glory. There is a little bit of tension but we think that we are already winners in our own rights because reaching here is not an easy task for us," says Vaishali who is busy preparing her songs for the finale.

The finale is said to take place before the Gateway of India and Vaishali says that she has a message for everyone as she sets out to perform on the grand night.

"This is a musical challenge to the all terrorist who destroyed everything on November 26. We are feeling emotional as so many brave soldiers have lost their lives for us. However we want to show them via our music that we are not scared of them," says Vaishali.

"It was a golden opportunity for me I got this chance only because I won Marathi Sa Re …I really consider myself very lucky as I also got good mentor like Himeshji. He has supported me a lot as well as fought with everyone for me and also fortunately I spent good time with him. It was a memorable journey for me," she adds.

Speaking about her competitors, Vaishali says that after herself she is backing after Soumen to win the title.

"I never thought that I will come in the top 3. I am a very positive person so I think I am surely going to win this show and everyone always has to be positive when they are in any competition. You never know…by God's grace with this attitude you will win also. But if I will not be there in the top 2 then I think Soumen has good chances."

Vaishali has been getting offers both in Marathi and Hindi films for playback singing already.

Tags
reality show, sa re ga ma pa, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->