Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kavita Kaushik finds her admirer in Superstar Salman Khan

Views: 2531  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-04-2010, 12:07 PM

Default Kavita Kaushik finds her admirer in Superstar Salman Khan

Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala of SAB TV’s F.I.R, shares stage with Superstar Salman Khan in Chhattisgarh

Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala was in pleasantly surprised when she was in Chhattisgarh for the state's 10th anniversary celebrations. She was hosting the show and to her surprise the Chief Guest of the show turned out to be none other than Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.

When contacted, Kavita eagerly told Tellybuzz "Yes, I met Salman Khan for the first time and it was really an amazing experience as I was hosting the show too. I have heard a lot about him being very moody but my experience was amazing as he was so chilled relaxed and also whatever I had asked him to do there impromptu, he sportingly did it on stage. Once Davidji (David Dhavan) told me that Salman watches F.I.R and this time he personally told me that he loves watching my show. It was so great to hear such a compliment from a superstar".

Well, we already know that Kavitha is already a star and is brilliant at what she is doing on the show, F.I.R, but she was certainly star-struck & very happy after her encounter with Salman.

Tags
f.i.r, sab tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->