Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

How to keep your heart healthy?

Views: 4002  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Award Winner

Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as a variety of whole grains.
Award Winner

Too much fat, especially around the abdomen or waist area, increases the risk for heart disease and stroke.
Award Winner

Get your blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels tested regularly. The level of risk for heart disease and stroke is a combination of modifiable and non-modifiable factors, of which high blood pressure is one of the most important.
Award Winner

Maintaining a healthy weight helps you reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
Award Winner

Smoking or using other tobacco products is one of the most significant risk factors for developing heart disease. Nicotine in cigarette smoke makes your heart work harder by narrowing your blood vessels and increasing your heart rate and blood pressure.

Tags
How can I cure my heart naturally, How do I know if my heart is healthy, How do I make my heart stronger, Is Apple good for heart, Is banana good for heart, Is Egg good for heart, What are 8 ways to be heart-healthy, What are the signs of an unhealthy heart, What can I drink for a strong heart, What causes heart attacks, What foods are good for the heart, What foods help repair your heart, What foods prevent heart attacks, Which fruit is best for heart, Which fruit is good for heart blockage

Latest News in General Discussion