Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV News of the DAY

Views: 3440  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-10-2009, 06:06 PM

Twinkle Bajpai, who was earlier seen in shows like Betiyaan, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi has suddenly vanished from the small screen. When we spoke to her we found out that her absence is due to a lot of interesting reasons…

The actress lets us know that she is not sitting idle. She is honing her entrepreneur side by partnering with her friend Lloyd Clarke in opening a hair salon. She says, "I have a great working team with Lloyd and his girlfriend Deepika. We all put efforts in the area that we handle. Together we hope to make our salon 'Creative Fingers' a success. The salon is located in uptown Juhu."

Talking about the role that she plays in this venture Twinkle says, "Basically I'm using my contacts. I ask all my friends to come and visit the salon."

Twinkle is also helping her father in his business back home in Lucknow. "My father has an event management company. He has also purchased some land recently and is considering various options about the kind of factory to put up. I do like getting involved in all of my father's projects."

Coming back to the topic that started it all, Twinkle tells us, "I don't want to do any show which will require me to work for 25-30 days at a stretch; I'd rather do an episodic which finishes in about 10 days. I loved my experience doing an episodic for Ssshhh.. Phir Koi Hai. This way I have ample time for my other interests too."

Well, good luck to Twinkle's multiple ventures!

Tags
top tv news

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->