Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashwini Kalsekar returns with Bairi piya

Views: 3315  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-28-2009, 05:59 PM

Default Ashwini Kalsekar returns with Bairi piya

Ashwini Kalsekar, fresh from her success with All the best, is all set to return to TV with Balaji Telefilms and Colors show Bairi piya. Actor Adesh Chaudhary, who’s done shows like Veeranwali and Dulhann, will be paired opposite Kalsekar.

A reliable source says, “Ashwini Kalsekar is entering Bairi piya. Her character name isn’t decided yet but she’ll playing widow of Thakur Digvijay Singh’s (Sharad Kelkar) elder brother. As per old tradition, if the eldest son in the house dies then his widow is married off to the next son.

Thakur Digvijay Singh refuses to marry off Ashwini and so it’s the youngest son who’ll be married to Kalsekar. The youngest son is played by Adesh Chaudhary. Here, the makers want to show the relationship between an elderly lady and a young husband.”

When contacted, Kalsekar said, “It’s not confirmed yet. I’m not supposed to say anything now. Let Balaji confirm this news.”

Creative director Sandip Sikcund refused to comment anything.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-28-2009, 06:11 PM

Ashwini Kalsekar
, popularly known as Jigyasa of Kasamh Se is back with Balaji Telefilms, as she enters their COLORS show Bairi Piya.

According to our source, "Though much on the track ahead has not been decided, Ashwini Kalsekar happens to be the widow of Thakur Digvijay Singh's (Sharad Kelkar) elder brother. As per the custom in the family, she marries the youngest son of the house. This character will be played by Aadesh Chaudhary".

When contacted, Ashwini said, "To be honest, nothing is decided right now. I am busy with my film, and will be shooting for that till the 5th of November. So let's see how everything goes".

We called Aadesh Chaudhary who was earlier seen in Veeranwali, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Kumkum, who said, "I am right now not in Mumbai. Please call me later".

We called Sandiip Sikcand, Creative Director of the show, but he refused to comment

Tags
bairi piya, soap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->