Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos/Contestants/Participants: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2010

Views: 8426  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-23-2010, 06:40 AM

Gillian McKeith

Gillian McKeith - Watch out, fellow contestants, Ms McKeith is coming. If her turn on You Are What You Eat is anything to go by, McKeith will have a whale of a time in the jungle studying the unusual stool samples of the other celebrities. She probably won't win.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:41 AM

Lembit Opik (Pic: Big Pictures)

Lembit Opik - Knock knock. Who's there? Lembit 'I'll do anything for some fame' Opik, of course! He's been on Celebrity Come Dine With Me; tried his hand at stand-up; dated a Cheeky Girl; now it's time for the jungle to have some Lembit time. Oh joy.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:42 AM

Linford Christie

Linford Christie - Mr Christie's career has seen some controversy in the past, but he's turned a new leaf now and has been involved in preparations for the 2012 Olympics in London. This is one finish line he'll be hoping to cross last.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:43 AM

Nigel Havers
Nigel Havers (GONE!) - BAFTA-nominated Havers, well-known for his role in 1981 film Chariots Of Fire, has 'slipped away'.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:44 AM

Shaun Ryder (Pic: Big Pictures)

Shaun Ryder - Happy Mondays singer Shaun Ryder, 48, is one of the early favourites to win - and we can see why. The potty-mouthed Mancunian is oddly charming and, if our predictions are anything to go by, will show a softer side to a misunderstood personality.

Tags
i'm a celebrity get me out of here 2010, participants, photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->