Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Uttaran lead's birthday plans Uttaran lead's birthday plans

Views: 1915  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Award Winner

Default Uttaran lead's birthday plans Uttaran lead's birthday plans

Nandish Sandhu aka Veer will be celebrating his 26th birthday tomorrow (December 25).The actor will be spending time with his college friends and he has invited his Uttaran co-actor.

We spoke to Nandish about his birthday plans

“I am not shooting on my birthday as I am planning to throw a small party and there will be

dancing and lots more fun because I have invited all my college friends.I will be going on the sets of Uttaran for a while to cut cake on the sets as I have told them that for some time I will be coming.

But at the same time I will be missing my family people who stay in Dholpur, Rajasthan and I am hoping that they give me a surprise visit.”

Further he told us about his most memorable birthday, “I remember I was staying at hostel and my friends gave me a big surprise in the hostel, and hostel life is not that easy and later on while doing a party we got good scolding from our warden and that was my memorable birthday because I still remember all the faces of my friends.”

What 3 wish you want on your birthday

1. Coming year for me should be proving very lucky in terms of acting, good roles.

2. I want to participate in dance show and for that, I want to enroll myself in a dance academy so that I can learn different forms of dance like Salsa….

3. I am hoping my family will give me a surprise…

Tags
birthday, nandu, topper, uttaran

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->