Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023: Drama Juniors Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Views: 914  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-26-2022, 12:19 PM

Default 2022-2023: Drama Juniors Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Latest Updates:
  • Today Episoe:
  • Kusbhoo Sundar joins V Ravichandran's birthday celebrations in 'Drama Juniors'; says, "My mother is alive and with me today is because of you sir"
  • It's celebration time at 'Drama Juniors' as the stage has been set to celebrate the birthday of judge and ace actor V Ravichandran. The upcoming weekend episode of Drama Juniors will witness the grand birthday celebration of V Ravichandran. Ace actress-TV judge Kushboo Sundar will be a part of Ravichandran's birthday celebrations in the show.
  • The channel airing the show has launched a promo that features actress Kushboo in it. The actress is seen making a surprise entry into Drama Juniors' stage to celebrate Ravichandran's birthday. She will also be joining the panel of judges and witness the performances of the little stars of the show.
  • However, what grabs the attention in the promo is the actress opening up about how Ravichandran has been a silent helper in her life. The actress mentions, "My mother is alive and with me today is because of you sir. I will always be indebted to you for that sir (sic)"
  • On the other hand, Kushboo also shared the promo of Drama Juniors on her Instagram handle and penned a sweet note which reads, "Some people walk into your life out of nowhere and remain part of your life forever- the craziest crazy star @theravichandrav the man who introduced me to Kannada films is one such person. We met 35yrs ago on the sets of #Ranadheera and we embarked on a journey of friendship respect, love, and being a family. Such an honor to be part of his show and celebrate his birthday (sic)"
Link between V Ravichandran & Kusbhoo Sundar:
  • Kushboo, who has shared the screen space in quite a few movies opposite Ravichandran, will share her work experience with him. The duo will also grace the stage by shaking their legs to a popular hit number from one of their movies.

Tags
Drama Juniors, Drama Juniors 2022, Drama Juniors 2023, Drama Juniors Contestants, Drama Juniors Kannada, Kannada, Kannada Drama Juniors, Kannada Drama Juniors 2022, Kannada Drama Juniors 2022 Live Streaming, Kannada Drama Juniors 2022 Today Episode, Kannada Drama Juniors 2022 Winner, Kannada Drama Juniors 2023, Kannada Drama Juniors Elimination, Kannada Drama Juniors Spoiler, Kannada Drama Juniors Winner, Kusbhoo Sundar, V Ravichandran

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->