Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ekta Kapoor's 'Punch the Perve' campaign - 'Ragini MMS' kick-starts today..

Views: 2155  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-10-2011, 12:11 PM

Default Ekta Kapoor's 'Punch the Perve' campaign - 'Ragini MMS' kick-starts today..

Ekta Kapoor's 'Punch the Perve' campaign for her upcoming movie 'Ragini MMS' kick-starts today..

We are aware that the Czarina of Television, Ekta Kapoor is all set to bring in her next movie titled 'Ragini MMS' very soon.. The movie which is a sensual paranormal thriller will be based on true incidents, and is about a MMS that captures things beyond the realm of human understanding.

On the occasion of Women's Day, Balaji Telefilms has planned to launch a campaign called 'Punch the Perv' campaign today, thro' the fan page on Facebook.

At the outset, Kritika Kamra who happens to be the leading lady of Balaji's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine, talks to TellyBuzz about her unpleasant experience with perverts. "It is really annoying when we ladies get commented at. When I was in Delhi, there was an incident that happened with me. I was going to my grandma's place and on my way, a guy who was riding a bike slowed down on seeing me and told me something very abusive. I simply hit him really badly as what he said was very awful".

Additi Gupta, who is presently seen in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini tells us, "I am very dumb when it comes to these things. I always want to slap the person who misbehaves with me, but I simply cannot do that. But while I was at my cousin's place in Indore, a certain incident shook me. My cousin and I were taking a walk at around 8 in the night near the house, when a passer by patted my cousin on her back. We got damn irritated and threw stones at the person and forced him to leave the place".

Parties and pubs could be a place where such perverts can grab all the attention. Throwing caution to the wind, Kritika gives the readers an advice, "When you go to parties, you should know how to carry yourself. One should not give any aorta of a chance for strangers to even come near".

Additi feels that drinking in public parties could put ladies in trouble. "We have to be very careful in parties, when it comes to drinking. If we are drunk, any person can take advantage of us. There are people who easily take pictures and videos. Blaming the society and the world will really not help in such cases, as it is for us to take care of ourselves".

If you as a reader want to 'Punch a Perve', then here is the best opportunity to get back at them!! It's payback time, so you go Girls!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->