Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pawan Malhotra makes his comeback with Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Views: 3345  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Award Winner

Default Pawan Malhotra makes his comeback with Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Versatile actor Pawan Malhotra is back on the small screen with Laagi Tujhse Lagan. The actor is playing the role of sleazy cop.

Famous TV cum film actor Pawan Malhotra is back on TV with Colors’s new show Laagi Tujhse Lagan, after a long break.
The actor played Tiger Memon in the much raved about Black Friday and now he returns as the bad cop in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. He said in the recent interview, “No actor likes to sit at home and twiddle his thumbs. But you can’t accept random roles that come your way.”
Are you tensed about your first negative role on screen?
“No, because I have played negative characters in films before. It’s another story that this is my ‘first time’ on the small screen and my previous experiences will not help me here.”
About your role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan... “My characters were negative, they were different. They taught me something but I still feel like a newbie who’s stepping into the shoes of a sleazy cop, who’s the troublemaker in everyone’s life. The reason I accepted this part is because I was convinced that I could play him well.”
Laagi Tujhse Lagan is the story of the extremely beautiful Nakusha who lives in the slum areas of Mumbai with her family, comprising of her mother, father and siblings.

Tags
colors, laagi tujhse lagan, pawan malothra, topper

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->