Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aditi Gowitrikar difficult time

Views: 2276  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Award Winner

Default Aditi Gowitrikar difficult time

Model-turned-actress Aditi Gowitrikar said in the recent interview she is dying to have yet another reality show experience post her stint on Bigg Boss. She is also going through a difficult time in her personal life.

Model-turned-actress Aditi Gowitrikar said in a recent interview that she is dying to have yet another reality show experience post her stint on Bigg Boss. She also adds that though she has got the maximum spotlight of her career by choosing to do this show, she now has to cash in on it effectively.

About life after Bigg Boss she said in the interview, "I'm sure that I have got more popularity than when I did modeling or even acted in movies. I signed up for the reality show because, I will not lie, and I needed it. I thought it would give me a push to stage a good comeback into the entertainment world. I want to do movies, TV soaps and everything that has good content. I can really feel the hunger within me again and I needed a platform that brought me attention," Aditi says.

Further about difficulties in her life, she added,” I am going through a difficult time but I am not letting it affect my work and career at all. I think I have years ahead of me and I know if I am diligent and persistent, I shall be able to get what I want. I am hoping after this reality show, offers will start pouring in. I am looking to dip myself into work. I have been silent about why we broke up then and I think

I want to still maintain my stand. It is my personal life and I do not want to discuss anything about it in public. That only creates problems. It feels different to be single after being married for a decade but some things happen and sometimes for good. I have come to terms with the fact that I'm single again and I'm only focusing on doing good work.”

Tags
aditi gowitrikar, telly celeb, topper

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->