Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

After 'Bigg Boss 3' Vinod Kambli now in one more reality show - Full Details

Views: 3797  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Default After 'Bigg Boss 3' Vinod Kambli now in one more reality show - Full Details

Vinod Kambli is part of Comedy Circus current season 20-20 (Sony TV) along with his partner Rajveer Kaur. He talks to us about his stint with comedy.

What made you do this show?

“Comedy is my middle name, I have done almost everything so far, I played cricket, I did dance, I sang and I acted. Now rest of the cricketers like Dhoni and Yuvraj are following my path and everyone knows that. So I thought why not try comedy too.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM

How has your experience of doing comedy been?

“I feel quite tensed, I felt the same way before I used to go for my matches. They give us different scripts every time and we have to remember our lines and enact them too. We have to rehearse hard for this. It is very difficult. First you need to learn to laugh at yourself. However, I am enjoying it.”
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM

How is your chemistry with your partner?

“I am a very calm person and she is like Amritsar Express. It was very hard to gel with her initially. She is a good comedian; she does not interfere in scripts. Our creative team helps us a lot. Even
though she knows much more about comedy, she does not try to dominate.

My blessings are with her and I hope she will progress in her career. We are not here to prove anything to anyone. She will surely get the deserved fame. If everyone is doing good then we just want to show that we are not behind.”
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM

What kind of preparations did you do before the show?

“See I am a sportsman, so each time I have to rehearse a lot not only on scripts, but also on my dialogues and body language. Doing comedy is my hobby, I just want to show what I can do and what I am capable of doing. I am not here to hurt anyone’s feelings.

But one thing is for sure that cricket is much more difficult than this, because you people know that we have to play the game for 5-6 hours continuously and practice before that too. Here we do not have to do all that.”
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM

How has your equation with Ajay been? Why are you not judging the show?

“I do not understand, sometimes he keeps coming in my vanity van and asks me which act I am doing today, have you done your rehearsal and all. But I tell him that you go now I want to memorise my lines and you will get to see my act on stage. But he gets impressed with girls only, especially if they are wearing glamorous costumes and he gives them good marks.”

Tags
celebrity, comedy circus, participants, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->