Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Apara Mehta reenters as Damini Devi in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo...

Views: 2764  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-24-2011, 09:52 AM

Default Apara Mehta reenters as Damini Devi in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo...

Apara Mehta reenters as Damini Devi in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo...

Apara Mehta aka Damini Devi was not seen in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo since past few weeks as she was busy with her theater shows which were scheduled in London. Therefore even in the show, Damini Devi was sent abroad so that the audience gets connected to the real flavour of the show.

The latest we hear is that Apara Mehta ia back in the show and has already started her shoot from yesterday.

A source says about her entry," The current track is revolving around Ishwar Lal (Rajiv Thakur), competing with another pundit to prove his magic to the basti people. Damini Devi enters as a result of a magical trick played by Ishwarlal and hence proves himself to be the real Pundit who can create big magic."

We contacted Apara Mehta and she confirmed, "Yes, I will be entering Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo and I have started shooting for it. The entry will be telecast early next week. My entry will be definitely special and I can only say that my entry will spread joy and happiness in the family once again."

Don't forget to see the magical entry of Damini Devi…

Tags
apara mehta, damini devi, sab tv, sajan re jhoot mat bolo

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->