Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Taansen

Views: 9455  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2011, 03:26 PM
ijkl473

Thumbs up Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Taansen

Comedy Circus Ke Taansen is a comedy show that replaced Jublee Comedy Circus. The show involves the stand up comedians from all parts of India. There are three members in all teams in which one is singer, actor and one comedian. This season is judged by Archana Puran Singh and Daler Mehndi along with different super stars from Bollywood as celebrity guests.

Host
  • Saumya Tandon
Judges
  • Archana Puran Singh
  • Daler Mehndi
Guest Judges

Contestants Which are actors/comedian

• Krushna Abhishek
  • Sudesh Lehri
  • Sumit Arora
  • Jimmy Moses
  • Kapil Sharma
  • Ali Asgar
  • Rajeev Thakur
  • Shweta Tiwari
  • Bharti Singh
  • Manish Paul
  • VIP aka Vijay Ishwarlal Pawar
  • Swapnil Joshi
  • Jaswant Singh
  • Anjum Farookhi
  • Raja Sagoo
  • Preeti Amin
Comedy Circus Ke Tansen Singers

• Hard Kaur
  • Sugandha Mishra
  • Krishna Beura
  • Abhijeet Sawant
  • Raja Hasan
  • Abhas Joshi
  • Neha Kakkar
  • Shibani Kashyap

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-26-2011, 10:04 AM

Default Shibani Kashyap to debut on TV with Comedy ka Tansen

Shibani Kashyap is yet another big name roped in for the Sony reality show..

The sensational Bollywood singer Shibani Kashyap who had sung the popular number 'Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa' will now try her luck at comedy, that too on the small screen.

We have been given to understand that Shibani who earlier hosted the singer hunt show 'Bathroom Singer' will be seen as a participant in Sony's upcoming reality show, Comedy ka Tansen.

Tellybuzz earlier reported about Abhijeet Sawant, Rahul Vaiya, Neha Kakkar and Raja Hasan tipped to be part of the show.

As per our source, "Shibani has given her consent and the channel and production house are happy to have roped her into the show".

We contacted Shibani and she confirms, "Yes, I will be part of Comedy Ka Tansen and I am very excited to try a new genre all together".

We too hear that the production house is trying to rope in Hard Kaur for this season.

However, Hard Kaur's spokesperson told us, "They have approached us but nothing has been finalized;we haven't signed any contract till date".

Guess Comedy Ka Tansen will be a show to look forward to...
Old 03-28-2011, 05:31 PM

TellyBuzz gives you more name of celebrities and singers to be seen in Sony's next, Comedy ka Tansen.

Tellybuzz was the first to report about the singers finalized to be part of Sony TV's next, Comedy Ka Tansen. Here we bring in a few more names who will add up more spice this season.

The latest we hear is about the television actors who are going to be part of the show. Preeti Amin aka Surili of Lapataganj, Muskaan Mihani (of Ring Wrong Ring fame), Ali Asgar last seen in Imagine TV's Shaadi Teen Crore Ki, Anjum Farooki aka Gauri of Balika Vadhu are almost finalized.

Apart from them we hear Shweta Tiwari and Paresh Ganatra, who were seen in the previous season of Comedy Circus, are also finalized to be in this season.

We too hear that Sudesh Lahiri has been roped in, and this comes after he was forced to quit Star Plus' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala. Stand up Comedian Raja will also be seen in this season.

Talking about the singers, apart from the reported names, Abhas Joshi of Amul Star Voice of India fame will also be seen as one of the Tansens in the show.

Talks are on to rope in Ketki Dave this season.

We contacted Ali Asgar who said, "Yes, I have signed the contract, but have no idea about who I am paired with."

Preeti Amin says, "I am paired with Raja Hasan and Raja, let's see how far we go."

Anjum Farooki too confirmed the news.

Muskaan remained unavailable for the comment.

Ketki states, "I haven't got any call from the production house, but I won't have any problem in joining the laughter's again."

It seems that Optymistic Production has left no stone unturned to make the season more interesting!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:08 PM

Comedy Ka Tansen

Noted singers like Abhijeet Sawant, Raja Hasan, Rahul Vaidya have been approached to be part of Sony's next comedy season...

With the culmination of Jubilee Comedy Circus, Sony Entertainment Television is now gearing up for their new comedy season titled Comedy ka Tansen. As the title indicates, the show will bring together various singing talents and stand-up comedians.

We hear that noted singers like Abhijeet Sawant of Indian Idol fame, Rahul Vaidya, Raja Hasan, Neha Kakkar have been tipped to be part of the show.

Optimistyx and Sony are now on the verge of finalizing the contestants and pairings for the show.

When contacted, Abhijeet Sawant confirmed this piece of news, "Yes, I am part of Comedy ka Tansen. I am very much excited to participate in the show".

We could not get thro' to Raja Hasan, while Neha and Rahul Vaidya remained unavailable.

Tighten your seat belts to experience a musical laughter on Comedy Ka Tansen!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:10 PM

Default Bhoomi Trivedi replaces Shibani Kashyap in Comedy Circus Ka Tansen

Shibani Kashyap no longer a part of Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Tansen; Bhoomi Trivedi to replace her...

Shibani Kashyap, who tickled the hearts of viewers along with her singing talents, will no longer be a part of Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Tansen. She will be replaced by the Indian Idol 5 contestant Bhoomi Trivedi.

According to our source "Shibani Kashyap, who did two episodes of the show with the production house, mutually walked out of the show due to her date issues, and replacing her will be Indian Idol 5 contestant Bhoomi Trivedi".

We contacted Shibani who confirmed the news saying "Yes, henceforth I will not be a part of the show as I have some date issues with my forthcoming foreign tour. I might make a comeback in future, but still the date is not yet confirmed."

We also contacted Sumit Arora and he said "Yes my partner has been changed but at the end of the day it is the script and the act that matters."

Catch the coming episodes of Comedy Circus Ka Tansen on Sony TV.

Tags
comedy ka tansen, participants, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->