Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Colors "Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye"

Views: 3210  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-13-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Colors "Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye"

Apara Mehta roped in to play a prominent role in Neela Telefims' next on COLORS...

Tellybuzz has earlier reported about Neela Telefilms gearing up for a unique saas-bahu saga on Colors TV.

The latest we hear is that Apara Mehta, who left her foot mark as the typical Saas of daily soap with Star Plus's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, got finalized to essay the role of the Saas in the show.

"She was approached a few weeks ago when she was out of country. Therefore she didn't give a nod to the offer but just said that she will give a thought to the offer. Now that she is back, she has been finalized to essay a very prominent role of Saas in 'Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye," informs a source.

We contacted Apara Mehta and she said, "Yes, talks are on but I can't give any confirmation as of now."

We contacted the producer, Asit Modi, but refused to comment anything on the same.

The show which is tentatively titled 'Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye' focuses on the mindset of a Mother in law who matches her kundli with the girl's kundli first, to know whether she will be tormented by her bahu in future or not.

Casting for the show is on and the production house is roping more and more talented actors for the show.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:11 PM

Default Feroz Bhagat opposite Apara in Neela Telefilms' Next..

Feroz Bhagat will pair up with Apara Mehta in Colors' upcoming show tentatively titled Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye...

Tellybuzz earlier reported about Neela Telefilms coming up with a new show on Colors, tentatively titled, Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhaye. The show focuses on the different side of the saas-bahu saga wherein the Saas always bows down to her Bahu.

We had written about Apara Mehta (fame Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo) playing a meaty role where she will be essaying the role of Saas, who is very much worried about her to be daughters in law.

And the buzz is that, Feroz Bhagat the veteran Gujarati theater actor is finalized to essay the husband of Apara Mehta.

A source reveals, "Feroz Bhagat who has completed about 11 years of his theatrical journey with Apara Mehta will now be seen together with her on Colors. Feroz Bhagat and Apara Mehta's Jodi made history in theaters and once again they are together to make it a big hit on small screen. Feroz got finalized to essay the role of Apara's husband in the show who is madly in love with his wife."

We too hear that this show is going to start a new trend wherein husband calls his wife as a don.

We contacted Feroz and he confirms, "Yes, talks are on for essaying a role opposite to Apara, but I have no clue about my character."

We hear that the show will be on floors by 16th of May.

The first promo was shot recently and will be on air soon.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:11 AM

After Apara Mehta and Feroz Bhagat, it's Sanjay to be locked for Neela Telefilms' venture on Colors TV...

The latest we hear about Neela Telefilms' next on Colors is that Sanjay R Gagnani, last seen in Anhoniyon Ka Andhera, has been finalized to essay the role of Apara Mehta's son in law in the show.

We earlier reported about Apara Mehta and Feroz Bhagat to be part of the show as husband and wife and now we come up with the third important character of the show.

Talking about Sanjay's character a source says, "Sanjay will be essaying the character of Shishir who is Apara Mehta's son in law. He is a very positive, loving, easy going, calm husband to his wife Jigna."

"He is the CEO of a big company in Pune. His wife is totally opposite to him in the show as she is very much adamant and is filled with various tantrums and is the major reason why the protagonist Saas essayed by Apara first matches her Kundali with her daughter in law instead of her son," adds source.

We contacted Sanjay R Gagnani and he says, "Talks are on and I won't deny but nothing has been finalized as of now."
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 PM

A few more names to add in the list for Colors' Hamari Saas Leela...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Neela Telefilms coming up with a new Saas Bahu saga with a different flavor all together. The earlier title, Bahu Wahi Jo Saas Mann Bhayye, has now been changed to Hamari Saas Leela.

We already noted about the major cast of the show which included Apara Mehta as Leela, Feroz Patel as Leela's loving husband, Sanjay Gagnani as Leela's son in law Sishir. And here we come up with a few more names to add on.

The latest we here is that Neha Prajapati, who will be seen in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist and who had previously done SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, will be essaying a prominent character in the show.

Talking about the character a source informs, "Neha will be essaying Jigna who being the only girl child of the family is very adamant and is highly pampered. Her husband being entirely different from what she is, she mostly prefers to stay back with her mother and get pampered."

The other name that we give you is of renowned Daadi of small screen industry, Lily Patel who had made her mark as a perfect Daadi by essaying a pivotal role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

We contacted Neha Prajapati and she confirmed, "Yes, I am essaying Jigna in the show and I am looking forward for the show to go on floors."

Lily Patel though was busy, managed to speak, "That's true I am doing Hamari Saas Leela, but I have not received any character sketch from the director, so can't tell anything about my character except that it is positive."

We hear that the show will start its shoot from tomorrow and will launch on 16th of May…

Tags
bahu wahi jo saas mann bhaye, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->