Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast: Sahara One's Hamari Beti Raj Karegi + Photos

Views: 3407  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-04-2010, 05:21 PM

Default Star Cast: Sahara One's Hamari Beti Raj Karegi + Photos

Ravi Bhatia will be essaying lead role in Sahara One's Hamari Beti Raj Karegi.

As reported earlier by TellyBuzz about Sahara One's brand new venture, produced by Edit2 production, 'Hamari Beti Raj Karegi', has finalized Aditi Sejwan as their female lead but the male protagonist was still not finalized. A buzz has come to us that Ravi Bhatia, who was lastly seen in Star Plus' 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' has been confirmed to essay a vital role in the show.

In a confirming tone, Ravi says, "Yes, I have been finalized to essay the main lead of the show, opposite to Aditi Sajwan as Karan, who is a good guy, nice hearted and has all the qualities to be a look up on." Though he refused to divulge any further character details, he seemed quite happy to be a part of such show as he says, "I was struggling hard for such kind of role since I winded up my part from 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' and after three months of hardship, I have finally got what I wanted to essay."

"Apart from Ravi Bhatia and Aditi Sajwan, there are almost 14-15 casts who will contribute to this venture. Shagufta Ali, who was last seen in 'Dill Mill Gayye' and in a small cameo of 'Sasural Genda Phool', will be seen in a prominent role. The shoot for the show will start from 8th of October and is likely to launch in later half of the month," says source.

Confirming the news, Shagufta says, "Yes, I will be seen in a very important role but I am not allowed to reveal any details about the show."
Apart from this Sahara One has few more shows in the pipeline to launch but the dates are not confirmed.

Tags
hamari beti raj karegi, sahara one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->