Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Varun, Shweta set for a comeback

Views: 2103  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:40 PM
superman

Default Varun, Shweta set for a comeback

Varun Badola and Shweta Kwatra-Gohil are set end to their hiatus with an upcoming SAB show that is produced by writer Rajesh Berry.

As per reliable sources, this will be a romantic comedy and it’s tentatively titled Sonu te Sweety – played by Varun and Shweta respectively. In all likelihood, the show will be a daily.

When contacted Rajesh Berry refused to divulge any details but did admit to producing a show for SAB. Berry also stated that the show is likely to go on air after the conclusion of the second Indian Premier League.

Varun Badola says, “I have agreed to do this show. Unfortunately, I myself don’t have any details because the show is at a very nascent stage. We were supposed to begin work on it some three months back but things got delayed due to the strike. Since then I haven’t heard a word from them. It’s been almost six months since I’ve taken up any new project.”

Shweta Kwatra remained unavailable for comment.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->