Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bharti woos Murli in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Views: 2286  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 PM

Default Bharti woos Murli in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Bharti will for the first time try to get close to Murli in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo, produced by Raakesh Paswan and Nikhil Sinha will see a major twist in the coming episodes where a different side of Bharti (Juhi Aslam) will be seen.

Bharti will be provoked by her close friend Neelam to get physical with Murli (Vikrant Massey).

Our source states, "Neelam realizes that Bharti and Murli's marriage is on rocks, and she advises Bharti that if a couple get physical and have that close bonding, no fight and misunderstanding can really pull them apart. She insists that Bharti makes an advance towards Murli. She helps Bharti decorate her room with candles and roses, to create a cozy atmosphere for the couple. Bharti will for the first time dress up in a night dress and will try to go near Murli".

When contacted, Juhi Aslam told us, "Yes we are shooting this scene today. I will be seen in a night gown for the first time to impress Murli. I am provoked by my friend to get closer to my husband. I reallt do not know how Murli will react".

Will this kick-start the love story between Murli and Bharti? Or will things go worse?

Catch the coming episodes of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo…

Tags
baba aiso varr dhundo

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->