Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: Samir Soni Back to Bigg Boss 4 House

Views: 3739  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-20-2010, 02:32 PM

Default Photos/Videos: Samir Soni Back to Bigg Boss 4 House

Anything is possible in this world and when it comes to the Bigg Boss’ house; expect the unexpected. Out of the two contestants who were shown the door by Bigg Boss because of violating the rules, one of them has been given a chance to enter the house again. It is none other that Samir Soni who had garnered lot of public sympathy after the entire fight.

Our source, as excited as we were, says, “Samir Soni was very agitated by Bigg Boss as he thought that the decision to throw him out of the house was unfair. It took a lot of time to calm him down when he came out. After sometime, he was shown the entire footage and was given a clear picture about the incident.”

The source adds, “When he was asked whether he would like to enter the house again, he thought for a while and then gave a nod to the channel. The episode where he enters the house will be aired on Monday.”

Ever since Samir had a huge fight with Dolly and made a dramatic exit, the official website of Bigg Boss i.e bb4.in.com has been flooded with messages from the fans to bring Samir Soni back to the show. Well, with this news, they definitely have a reason to cheer. 22nd November' 2010, 23rd November' 2010

Similar Threads:
    TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
    Old 11-20-2010, 02:34 PM

So what if actress Dolly Bindra was thrown out of Colors' reality show Bigg Boss 4 for being a troublemaker? She is ready to go back to the show as she had a rocking time there.

"Oh yes! I will go back inside for sure if the channel asks me to. I had a rocking time inside," Dolly says.

As soon as the actress entered the Bigg Boss house, she created controversy. She picked on personal issues of other housemates, especially actress Shweta Tiwari and Ashmit Patel.

In fact, she was asked to leave the show soon after an argument between her and actor Sameer Soni turned ugly. But Dolly says all the fights were justified.

"Since I entered midway, I had seen a few episodes of the show and had an idea of the scheming and plotting inside the house. I knew all those people who had put on an artificial behaviour, and I just went and spoke the truth. There was nothing wrong in that," asserts Dolly. She feels that more than being a terror, she was responsible for putting the house in order.

"I took charge of the Bigg Boss house, there's no doubt about that. Everything about cleaning and food was wrong. When I took charge of the kitchen, everyone was quite happy," she says.
    But she blames Shweta, Sara Khan, Ali Merchant and Manoj Tiwari for making life miserable for her on the show.

"They used to ill treat me, didn't let me sleep. They troubled me, didn't give me good food.These people make tall claims, but hardly do anything. When Shweta Tiwari claimed she would leave the show if Sameer Soni goes out, why didn't she? They are all two-faced," claims Dolly.

She also believes she was right in digging into the past of her inmates. "People who have done something wrong are the ones who feel scared. When I entered, Shweta was scared because she knew I am going to talk about our past and her reality. I believe in saying everything 'khullam khulla' (openly) and I am not scared of anybody," she says.
    Old 11-20-2010, 02:36 PM

Public demand compels Bigg Boss to send Sameer Soni back to house

Sameer Soni, who was asked to walk out of Bigg Boss house last Wednesday with Dolly Bindra, will soon enter the house once again.

Sameer, who was really unhappy with Bigg Boss' decision, broke rules in the house so that he could move out of the place. But, after Sameer's exit there was a lot of public sympathy for him on most of the social networking sites. Most people wanted him back in the house and they backed Sameer's actions. Even choreographer-producer-director Farah Khan tweeted asking Bigg Boss to take Sameer back in the house. Looks like Bigg Boss had no option but to bow down to the opinion of the janta and are planning to send him back.

As per our source, "Sameer entered the house today early in the morning. All the housemates were glad to see him back in the house especially Shweta Tiwari and Manoj Tiwari. When he made it back the housemates felt he was kept in a secret room but Sameer cleared all their doubts. His entry in the house will go on air on Monday."

We wonder what Dolly Bindra thinks of Bigg Boss's decision to accept the desh ka aadesh.

Tags
    bigg boss 4, dolly bindra, sameer soni

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->