Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.Photos of Perfect Bride Finale (Winner of Perfect Bride spl. interview)

Views: 21150  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 06:30 PM

Default Spl.Photos of Perfect Bride Finale (Winner of Perfect Bride spl. interview)

Star Plus reality show based on the search for Perfect Bride has a fantastic culmination by announcing the winners…

Star Plus' Perfect Bride
was a journey full of real-time drama. The high- voltage emotional roller coaster came to a smooth halt with the announcement of the winning couple.

According to our source, "Rumpa is the Perfect Bride. Hitesh and Rumpa have been declared as the winning couple. Rajbeer and Priyanka are runners-up. It was a close competition with most of the bets on Rajbeer and Priyanka however destiny had something else in store."

Adds the source, "Hitesh and Rumpa's Mehndi has already been celebrated. They are now happily engaged!"

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 06:31 PM

Perfect Bride winners Rumpa-Hitesh's interview

India has its first bride from the show Lux Perfect Bride in the form of Rumpa Roy, the bride is now married with her dream man Hitesh Chouhan, and now, she is called as Rumpa Roy Chouhan.

indya.com spoke to Hitesh about his newly married life...
“I can’t believe it that through this show; I am now married with my dream girl Rumpa as I was quite tensed because apart from Rumpa even Priyanka Sharma and Rajbeer were a consistent couple on the show and so I was little worried but now things have changed as now I am no more a bachelor. I am looking forward for my new life which I have started with Rumpa –my Perfect Bride.”

Old 12-17-2009, 06:31 PM

So now, what after this?
“Hamari dream Shaadi ho gayi, now we are just preparing for our grand reception which is scheduled in 15 days from now and it will take place both in Chandigarh and at Rumpa’s hometown. I am planning to invite all my friends from my profession and also my college friends from Pune as now all are very excited to see our celebrations.”

Honeymoon Plans?
“After the reception, we are planning to go Vaishnoo Devi to pay our thanks to Mata Rani for her blessings which she has showered on us and then we will plan to go either to Mauritius or for a cruise and over there we just want to be ourselves and not any celebrity.”

For the reception, who are on your guest lists from the Perfect Bride Contestants?
“Well from the last few weeks, I have realised that I don’t think they really matter for me now. However, I felt that Malaika Arora Khan and Shekhar Suman were very good to me and they are more senior to me and I am planning to invite Katrina Kaif too.”

Old 12-17-2009, 06:32 PM

Any offers for any other reality shows?
“I don’t I think I will do any other show as now I want to concentrate on my law career, similarly Rumpa will also focus on her fashion designing career which she had told me during the show.”

Tell us your top 5 moments of the show
1. When I won the first task of the competition
2. When I took Rumpa for a date.
3. When Rumpa had to come to Kunwar quarters for preparing food with my help and then later on I kissed her.
4. Paper Dance
5. Wedding sequence

Later, we also spoke with the Perfect Bride-Rumpa Roy on winning the competition
“I am very thankful to Star Plus channel and the show organizers who had selected my profile from Shaadi.com, that through this show I have got my dream marriage and my husband.”

Old 12-17-2009, 06:32 PM

Further, she told wiki, “From this show I have learned to keep patience and be positive and also learnt to always think good for others no matter what the others might think of you and I never imagined that I will win the competition as Priyanka was the strongest contender but somehow, later in the show I got that confidence that I will win the competition.”

She also told us that she is not at all interested in taking up acting but she will continue to be a part of the glamour world through her fashion designing.”

We wish the newly married couple a Happy Married Life.

Tags
perfect bride, reality show, star plus, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->