Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Top 10 Quotes, Messages, Status, Greetings And SMSes to Wish Happy Rakhi

Views: 2236  
Old 08-25-2018, 02:42 PM

Default Top 10 Quotes, Messages, Status, Greetings And SMSes to Wish Happy Rakhi

Raksha Bandhan: Top 10 Quotes, Messages, Status, Greetings And SMSes to Wish Happy Rakhi

Raksha Bandhan Wishes

Raksha Bandhan, one of the most important festivals of Hindus that symbolises sibling love is on August 26. On this occasion, the ladies tie Rakhi on their brothers’ wrist who in return promise to protect them. The festival is also called as Kajri Purnima or Kajri Navami in Northern India. It is celebrated on the Hindu month of Shravan during Purnima Day, every year. On this occasion siblings exchange gifts, give sweets to each other and make memories. Well, a single day is not enough to tell your sister that she is important but she deserves something special on this occasion
  • From gifting something to taking them out on a treat, siblings can make each other feel special in many ways. Here we have compiled some Raksha Bandhan messages, wishes, quotes that you can send to your brother or sister on the occasion of Rakhi.
  • “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” (Marc Brown)
  • “My sisters have taught me how to live.” (George Wasserstein) “How do people make it through life without a sister?” (Sara Corpening)
  • “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” (Isadora James)
  • “You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me feel happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother.” “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
  • “Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!”
  • “A good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.” “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” (Marion C. Garretty)
  • “My little brother, will you ever grow up….I hope not!”

Tags
top 10

Latest News in General Discussion