Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos Exclusive: Begum Nawazish Ali meets with an accident

Views: 2151  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-28-2010, 10:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to snattehek
Default Photos Exclusive: Begum Nawazish Ali meets with an accident

Islamabad: Begum Nawazish Ali met with a major accident on Monday night after returning from a friend’s party. The TV presenter was in high spirits and banged into a divider which was not very far away from a police check post in Islamabad.

Luckily, Begum was fortunately trailed by a friend and immediately rushed to the hospital after the crash. He spent all night there and got seven stitches on his nose. When we contacted Ali in Pakistan, he responded to our message stating that he was on his way to get an x-ray done.

After sometime, he told us the entire story. “I had gone to my friends place for a party and on my way back I was little intoxicated. I was driving the car, lost control and banged into a divider. Thank God there was no one with me and the road was also deserted so no one got injured.”
He further adds, “I have a swollen face and have got some stitches on my face. The front end of the car is destroyed and is in the garage right now.”
After being evicted from the 'Bigg Boss', the TV presenter had flown back to Pakistan the very next day.