Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

When Dhoni met Kavita

Views: 1987  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-13-2009, 08:44 AM

Default When Dhoni met Kavita

TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who plays the Haryanvi cop Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR, finally understood what the airhostesses mean when they say,

Kavita Kaushik
‘Have a pleasant flight.’

On Monday night, while flying from Delhi to Mumbai, her co-passenger was the Indian cricket team’s captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The captain apparently enjoys an occasional episode of FIR, but he failed to recognise Kavita.

Kavita told us the story, “When I actually met Dhoni, he refused to believe that I was the same Kavita who plays the lead in FIR. He was totally confounded. ‘But you look so different in person!’ he exclaimed. That’s probably because I have a different, curly hair these days, whereas on the show as a part of the costume, I dress up differently.”

Who doesn’t love attention, especially when it comes from the good-looking captain of the cricket team? Kavita added, “He told me that whenever he’s surfing the channels and comes across FIR, he makes it a point to watch it.” Kavita further added, laughing, “He asked me if I beat up people in real life too.”

After the mid-air run-in, we’re sure Kavita udaan ke liye tayaar hai.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->