Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bhaskar's true colours to be revealed in Dor

Views: 1104  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2011, 06:00 AM

Default Bhaskar's true colours to be revealed in Dor

Bhaskar has been playing a safe game up till now but in the upcoming episodes of Star Plus’ Maykee Se Bandhi Dor, Bhaskar’s truth will now be revealed.

Our source says, “Avani is angry with Bhaskar for not supporting her when she needed him. He also gets his hands on her money that she earned by working overtime and he succeeds on using it to pay of his debts. Now, Bhaskar will realize his mistake that he should not have used Avani’s money and feels sorry about it. He will try to get close to her as they haven’t had any ******** relationship. But, Avani will refuse because she is still upset with him as she had never expected such kind of behaviour from him. Bhaskar will not like Avani’s attitude and this will create more problems between them. The Maha episode will further reveal the real side of Bhaskar and Avani will know some hidden facts about their relationship and Bhaskar.”

We spoke to Rohit Khuruna who says, “Yes, things will get worse between Avani and Bhaskar and she will get to know many things about me. My character has had such an impact that people have started abusing me and after the Maha episode I think this will continue to grow.”

The Maha episode will air on May 14.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->