Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ankita Sharma down with food poisoning

Views: 1758  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Award Winner

Default Ankita Sharma down with food poisoning

This is a bad season for almost everybody and actors are no exception. Just a few days ago we had reported that actor Mazher Sayedd was down with food poisoning and now news comes in that Ankita Sharma who plays Saachi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai is down with a severe bout of food poisoning.

“Yes, I am not well and don’t at all feel like shooting today, as I am down with food poisoning,” the actress informed as she continues. “We are shooting day and night continuously and the odd timings leads to fluctuation in our diets which in turn lead to physical disorders. But I guess every celeb has accepted such disorders as a part of their lives.

I have to go today for the shoot of Monday’s telecast and a promo shoot for the show despite keeping unwell. It’s an important scene where my whole family will be waiting for Shravan (Barun Sobti) to come to receive me from my maika. But Shravan is in a dilemma whether he should receive me or not as I haven’t signed the contract which was to be signed during our marriage.”

But for the moment all that is on the actress’s mind is to get well soon so she can concentrate on her work

Tags
ankita sharma, baat hamari pakki hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->