Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lux Perfect Bride – A Scripted Drama or A Reality Show

Views: 2631  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-28-2009, 05:50 PM

Default Lux Perfect Bride – A Scripted Drama or A Reality Show

Being a regular viewer of the show and someone who watches this for entertainment value, I have started observing few happening in the show which makes me believe over and over again that the show is scripted, as is commented by many of the viewers on this blog.

Sharing few of the recent happenings in the Mummy Mahal and Kunwar Quarters. These are my views which may or may not be true to the facts.

Weekly Tasks

Rumpa was the winner in this week’s task of performing auspicious wedding traditions. But why did Romit announce only her winning time and not the time taken by Priyanka and Gurpreet? To me as a viewer, I would want to know by what margin she has won and others lost.

Rumpa winning the task of last week also, where they were required to make varmala’s. This could either be scripting of the Show or MOW’s personal preference as the final garland’s prepared by the girls were not even shown clearly to the viewers.

The recent weekly task given to boys. How did they manage to make so much money in just 2 hours? As stated by one of the authors, looked like LPB staffers staging as common man and paying them!

And then we had the Ponds 7 day challenge which was won by Pooja and Vivek for their Salsa. Pooja was announced as the winner, she chose to meet Yashdeep, got a date with him AND was eliminated the same Gala episode.

How was that shown, unless the meeting between her and Yashdeep had already taken plane before she was judged the winner.

And who can forget the weekly task won by Pooja, whereby which she was able to save Hitesh from elimination. She herself thought she took a looong time!

Wildcard Entries

Gurpreet was brought back as a Wildcard?! Or because she was never meant to eliminated the previous week? Or because they had already selected Silkina who favored Yash and wanted to add more spice in the show with the 2 of them vying for the same guy.

Silkina’s late entry, again a way to increase TRP’s as she came aiming for Yash, who was already being pursued by Gurpeet.
If it was meant to be a genuine entry, why so late. All of the unattached agreed that 2-3 weeks are too less to take a decision leading to marriage with someone they have just met.

Why was wildcard immunity given only Gurpreet, Why not to Silkina and Rajbeer?
Infact it would have made sense if Silkina had that privilege as she would have gotten some more time to spend among the others. Again it is possible the above mentioned interest (of Silkina's entry the following week) was the main motive behind this.

To be Continued..

Part 2 will have my views on the Selection of BOW, MOW and the eliminations.

Tags
perfect bride

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->