Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

THE BOYS AND THEIR RATINGS - Lux Perfect Bride

Views: 1986  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-28-2009, 05:48 PM

Default THE BOYS AND THEIR RATINGS - Lux Perfect Bride

THE BOYS AND THEIR RATINGS - Lux Perfect Bride

HITESH CHAUHAN

He is one big loudmouth. He just cant keep his mouth closed. He is the anti hero of this show and highly popular in his own way. Much he may deny, he fell for the light skinned and light eyed beauty and tried his best to get those 3 words from her. His mother also wanted this girl as her showpiece bahu. Atlast, he got frustrated and started to talk about teaching her some tough lessons if she dared to say no. Pooja sent that fatal CD and Hitesh was upset and almost cried. It seems that he really loved her. Then Rumpa came into his life and he beautifully adjusted to the new girl. He gets into fights and that makes him an angry young man popularised by our heroes in the 70s. You may love him or hate him, but cant ignore him. I will give him 5.5 out of 10.

RAJBEER SINGH

He has looks, seriousness and sincerity. But he is not genuine. Until now, we doubt whether he really wants Priyanka or is he trapped by Priyanka. He is loved for his looks and physique. Though he is not highly educated, he seems to have lots of commonsense and control over his emotions. He is not controversial. He is rather like Hamlet To Be or Not To be. I will give him 6 out of 10.

VIVEK AGARWAL

He is a big joker in the pack. An Average looker, but more genuine. He first loved Nandita's MBBS degree and then tried to love her because she possesed it. And his mother went along with him. Nandita liked the attention and for sometime she kept him in high hopes. But then the fickle girl's attention went everywhere except in the direction of Hitesh which angered Sudeshrani no end culminating in her elimination. Vivek took her decisions sportingly, though with a heavy heart and never indulged in badmouthing her. I will give him 8 out of 10.

YASHDEEP NAIN

He tried his best to plead Gurpreet's case with his mom, but failed to convince the iron lady. I remember his pleadings with his mom which made everyone angry with his mom on that particular day.. And the rest is history. Yash just lost it. Instead of creating more scenes, he tried to keep away from his love. I have a feeling that he is keeping his anger inside him and one day he may burst out. May be. Or he must have seen the wisdom in his mother's decision and so kept a low profile. I will give him 6.5 out of 10.

GAURAV NARANG

His educational qualifications place him on a high pedestal. His manner is polished and impeccable. He fell for the most sensible(at that point of time) girl for a while and then tilted towards Nandita, the doctor. He just did not have time to decide. His mother did not oppose his choice that much. Gaurav definitely looked suave and sophisticated in a quiet way. He gets 9 out of 10 from me.

Tags
perfect bride, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->