Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bobby’s ‘Darling N Devils’

Views: 1452  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Sr.Member

Default Bobby’s ‘Darling N Devils’

Bobby Darling has found a new way to showcase his dancing s****s. The actor has joined forces with renowned rapper Bobby Cat and DJ Sherwood to form a DJ band called Darling N Devils.

Talking about Darling N Devils, Bobby says, “I’m the Darling while DJ Sherwood and Bobby Cat are the devils. We do power pack rocking shows for 2-3 hours. Sherwood has done over 50 albums. Bob Cat has sung for films like Race, Kismat Konnection, Pyar Ke Side Effects and Ugly Aur Pagli.”

This band was launched on 8 November in Delhi’s famous disco Elevates. The first night itself turned out to be very eventful for Bobby. “Our first show was held in Delhi’s biggest disco – Elevates. We performed till 4.30 am. Seeing me perform, some of the guys started to take my video. A few of them wanted to dance with me. They followed me to my room and it took the bouncers to control them. But it was great fun.”

Bobby’s set to come out with his music video soon. Speaking on it, he says, “My music video is likely to be called ‘Rock with hotty naughty Bobby Darling’. It will showcase me in a complete new avatar – like a diva. My performance will make many an actress feel insecure. “

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->