Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Urvashi Dholakia talks about her new show Meethi Chhoori no 1

Views: 1964  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Award Winner

Default Urvashi Dholakia talks about her new show Meethi Chhoori no 1

Small screen siren Urvashi Dholakia is again participating in a show which is about voicing opinions. The actress will be a part of a reality show called Meethi Chhoorii No 1 along with seven other television actors.

In an interview, Urvashi said, “I haven’t done too many reality shows and I found this concept quite exciting. Most of my friends are here and it’s quite an exciting show,” she said.

When we asked her of life after Balaji, she said, “I have done shows like Comedy Circus. Komolika(her character in Kasauti Zindagi Kay) went on to be such a huge hit with the audiences that people still remember me. I like working with Balaji because we share a comfort level.”

About her iconic character Komolika she said, “There are so many actors who are still trying to find a foothold in the industry. I am happy that Komolika has given me so much recognition. Ekta always perceived Komolika to be very powerful and she knew everything about the character. It has created an identity.”

On the shows she watches now, she said, “When you shoot day and night, you don’t want to spend your free time watching soaps on television. But sometimes I do watch a few of them since the whole family watches it. And if you have missed the show, they will very easily give you the update in the plot It completely depends on the masses. The masses dictate what they want and we deliver. TV is a complete mass medium and whenever they will want something specific, TV will change to suit the demand.”

Tags
meethi chhoorii no 1, urvashi dholakia

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->