Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bidaai's Ragini excited by shaadi

Views: 2305  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Sumathi

Default Bidaai's Ragini excited by shaadi

Parul Chauhan who plays Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, is excited about her on screen marriage, which is scheduled to happen next week.
Bidaai's the most watched show in television today and one reason for it has been the character of Parul. And now she is scheduled to get married - at least as per the plot.

“We have shot for the haldi sequence so far and it was amazing and so very real," said Parul, "at one point I felt that I was my real life haldi!"

"It was recreated so well... they are going to show even the minor rituals that we do back home in UP, where we start applying haldi with grass, first applying it to the legs, and then the hands and then the face," said Parul.

But there is a downside to the 'marriage' as well. Parul believes that once she's gone away, her shoot will be on another set and not the one she's been working on for the last 18 months.

"I am feeling very sad, and get quite emotional whenever anyone discuss my marriage on the sets," she said, "I have been shooting with my co-stars for such a long time and I am the most pampered girl on that set. I do lots of masti."

"But after my marriage I will probably not shoot with them and I am very emotional about that and everyone knows that, so they are telling me do not cry," she said, "I do not know how I will adjust to the new sets. Sara is like a sister I can go and meet her anytime as we live close by, but that is not the case with rest of the co-stars.”

Could she rest her hope on one of the dramatic twists that serials are known for?

Not really she says. "Soon we will start shooting for the mehndi and then the sangeet ceremony. There are going to be twists and turns in the story -- Sheetal Rajvansh will come to the haldi and taunt me -- but my marriage will take place, that much is for sure.”

The wedding sequence will air next week, and Ranbir and Ragini's honeymoon will be shot abroad.

Bidaai is again a half-hour show but has been extended to Friday as well.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->