Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajan Shahi throws sangeet party for Ashita & Shailesh

Views: 8289  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Award Winner

Default Rajan Shahi throws sangeet party for Ashita & Shailesh

Check out the pictures of the Sangeet Party thrown by well-known producer Rajan Shahi for Ashita Dhawan and Shailesh Gulabani...

Ashita Dhawan, who's getting married on the 20th of January to her long time (3 year courtship) boyfriend Shailesh Gulabani was treated to a sangeet party last night by the producer of her hit Star Plus show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai. "I was greatly touched by this gesture of Rajanji (Rajan Sahi) who regards me as his daughter. He had personally called all my relatives and close friends and acted like a true host by taking care of their comforts," says a perky Ashita.

Rajan on his part, says "I am really fond of Ashita and wish her the best of married life. A party was called for as this is the first time any actor of my unit is getting married. Every body works hard throughout the year and such joyous occasions give us a chance to put our hair down and dance away till the wee hours of the morning."

And dance they did! Rajan had specially called a talented Dhol singer who made every one dance to hit Punjabi folk numbers. Unlike other brides Ashita danced a lot "Why should I not after all it's my big day". Since Shailesh is a Sindhi some peppy Sindhi numbers like Jhule Jhule lal were also sung.

Most actors of all Directors Kut shows were present. Sara Khan (surprisingly dressed in a western outfit in a traditional event) was joined by boy friend Ali Merchant.

Naveen Saini who plays Ashita's on screen husband says "I am glad that Ashita is finally getting married for she would bore us to death talking on and on about Shailesh. We both have tremendous on and off screen bonding.

Kinshuk Mahajan says, "After seeing the elaborate arrangements Rajan Sir did for Ashita, who I regard as my sister, I have taken a promise from him that he will arrange something similar for me whenever I decide to take the plunge."

Also seen having a good time were Yeh Rishta leads, Karan Mehra and Hina Khan. The Swarg team was represented by lead Pracheen Chauhan. Among the prominent non Director's Kut guests were Amar Upadhyay, Romit Raj (looking like a Rajashthani Prince) and Nikhil Arya. (We wonder if Rajan might cast these out of work guys in his new project? )

In closing, we could not help but ask Ashita whether her real sangeet party will be a notch higher. "I don't want to compare both. Rajanji has shown his love for me and I will always appreciate that," she signs off.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Award Winner

Rajan Shahi with daughter Ishika in sea-green and mother in contrasting pink

Seema Kapoor and Rajan Shahi
Old 01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Award Winner

Amardeep Jha of 3 - Idiots fame

Naveen Saini with wife Priyanka
Old 01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Award Winner

Rajan Shahi with Kinshuk Mahajan

Lata Sabharwal- Seth
Old 01-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Award Winner

Hina Khan poses pretty

We are family!

Tags
rajan shahi, sangeet party

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->