Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashi makes life difficult for Gopi

Views: 3169  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Award Winner

Default Rashi makes life difficult for Gopi

STAR Plus' evening show Saath Nibhana Saathiya has an interesting twist with Gopi going to her sasural. This doesn’t make Rashi happy and she’s doing everything to get Gopi thrown out. Her plans have failed previously, but she hasn’t given up.

We spoke to Rashi who said, “I am very disappointed with Gopi’s coming back. My plans to get her out haven’t been successful. I don’t know why Kokila maa is supporting Gopi.

I have a plan to insult her when Kinjal’s in-laws visit us, but the plan of action will be revealed to me by my mother."
When contacted, Gopi she said that she was back home, but wasn’t happy because her husband is avoiding her because she isn’t the modern bahu.

“Why would I want to stay here if my husband isn’t talking to me. His happiness is my happiness,” she says.

When we asked her about her cousin, Rashi, she said that she has full faith in Rashi and feels that she will not do anything to hurt her. “I will try and convince Kokila maa that she’s a nice girl. I know my sister from childhood and she’s a good person,” says Gopi.

In the current track, Gopi is found by Hetal Kaki and brought back home. Gopi is, however, not happy returning to her in-law’s place. Kolilaben tells the servants to feed Gopi. Everyone is happy that Gopi is home, but Rashi resents it.

What will happen now that Gopi’s back home? Will her husband acknowledge her? Will Rashi succeed in insulting her in front of Kinjal’s in-laws. To know the answers and more, don’t forget to watch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
saath nibhana saathiya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->