Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2019 Nach Baliye 9: Jodi's, Participants, Contestants, Start Date, Photos, Videos

Views: 3894  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-24-2019, 05:01 PM

Default 2019 Nach Baliye 9: Jodi's, Participants, Contestants, Start Date, Photos, Videos

Wrestler Geeta Phogat to shake a leg with hubby Pawan Singh in Nach Baliye 9? - read details

CWG gold medalist Geeta Phogat will be participating in the show with her husband Pawan Singh. After showcasing their s****s in the wrestling arena, the duo will match steps in the dance reality show.

The participants' list of Nach Baliye season 9 is getting interesting, to be precise. Urvashi Dholakia has officially come aboard for the dance reality show and it is expected that she will be shaking a leg with her ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva. Apart from Urvashi, Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes are expected to be a part of Nach Baliye 9. And now a report by ABP news suggests that CWG gold medalist Geeta Phogat will be participating in the show with her husband Pawan Singh. After showcasing their s****s in the wrestling arena, the duo will match steps in the dance reality show.

Geeta has already been a part of the adventure reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi, hosted by Rohit Shetty. Geeta and Pawan were approached for Nach Baliye many times but the couple managed to give their dates only this year. "Geeta and Pawan were offered the previous season of Nach Baliye, but they couldn’t do it. However, this time around, they are seeming to be interested and there are high possibilities of them participating in the show," a source close to the development informed ABP news.

Also Read
Kasautii Zindagii Kay actors Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes to participate in Nach Baliye 9?

Similarly, the makers of Nach Baliye 9 were trying too hard to get Kasautii Zindagii Kay stars Parth and Erica onboard. After struggling for a bit, they somehow convinced the two. "Though the makers wanted them on board, initially, they were finding it difficult to manage the dates of Erica and Parth as they would be shooting simultaneously for their serial. After several discussions, their dates have been managed in such a way that it will not affect either of the shows as both are on the same channel," a source was quoted as saying to DNA.

This year Nach Baliye will see ex-lovers reuniting on the show and battling it out with couples to bag the winner's title. Salman Khan is producing the new season and he has approved of this concept. Now, it remains to be seen which couples and ex-lovers will be finalised for the show.
To know the same, keep following this space. For more scoops and updates.

Old 06-24-2019, 05:03 PM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay actors Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes to participate in Nach Baliye 9?

Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan, who are seen as Prerna Sharma and Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, are apparently ready to participate in Nach Baliye season 9. The two have become the hit on-screen Jodi and are reportedly said to be dating each other in real life.

Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan, who are seen as Prerna Sharma and Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, are apparently ready to participate in Nach Baliye season 9. The two have become the hit on-screen Jodi and are reportedly said to be dating each other in real life. Erica and Parth's recent vacation to Mussourie for the former's birthday sparked their relationship rumours again but they continue to deny the same.

Talking about their stint in the dance reality show Nach Baliye, a source close to the development informed DNA, "Though the makers wanted them on board, initially, they were finding it difficult to manage the dates of Erica and Parth as they would be shooting simultaneously for their serial. After several discussions, their dates have been managed in such a way that it will not affect either of the shows as both are on the same channel."

Also Read
Nach Baliye Season 9: Salman Khan to reunite ex-lovers on the dance reality show

If this happens, we are sure Erica and Parth's fans will be in for a treat. Salman Khan is producing the new season of Nach Baliye and it has a different concept this time. Unlike the previous seasons, this year Nach Baliye will see ex-lovers reunite along with the couples.
Urvashi Dholakia has confirmed her participation in Nach Baliye 9 but refused to divulge details about her partner. The show’s creative team is still in talks to figure out who would be the best match for me. "It will be interesting. As far as chemistry goes, we will just have to wait and see how everything else works out. "I took it up as I’ve always loved dancing and through this platform, I could learn so much more. For me, it’s like acting. I’ve always wanted to be on TV and not watch it from the outside, the same goes for dance! I recently shot a promo in a grand setup," the actress informed Mumbai Mirror.

Talking about the show's new concept, Salman Khan had earlier told MM, "Nach Baliye this year is going to be all about entertainment with our new concept of getting not just couples but ex-couples under one roof."
Old 06-24-2019, 05:03 PM

Nach Baliye Season 9: Urvashi Dholakia confirms her participation; says she is looking forward to working with Salman Khan

The new season of the dance reality show, Nach Baliye, is going to be bigger and better. Salman Khan is producing the 9th season of Nach Baliye which is going to have a lot of twists and turns. Nach Baliye season 9 will see both couples and ex-lovers battling it out to lift the winner's trophy and take home hefty prize money.

The new season of the dance reality show, Nach Baliye, is going to be bigger and better. Salman Khan is producing the 9th season of Nach Baliye which is going to have a lot of twists and turns. Nach Baliye season 9 will see both couples and ex-lovers battling it out to lift the winner's trophy and take home hefty prize money. Ever since the first promo of the show was released online, names of various TV personalities participating in Nach Baliye 9, started doing the rounds. Many celebrities have not confirmed anything as of now but Urvashi Dholakia has opened up about accepting the offer.

It was being reported that Urvashi, best known to play Komolika in Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagii Kay, will be participating in the dance reality show with her ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva. When asked about the same, Urvashi refused to divulge the details but confirmed that she is a part of Nach Baliye season 9. "The show’s creative team is still in talks to figure out who would be the best match for me. It will be interesting. As far as chemistry goes, we will just have to wait and see how everything else works out," the actress was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror.

Revealing the reason she took up this show, Urvashi added, "I took it up as I’ve always loved dancing and through this platform, I could learn so much more. For me, it’s like acting. I’ve always wanted to be on TV and not watch it from the outside, the same goes for dance! I recently shot a promo in a grand setup."

While working on Nach Baliye 9, the 39-year-old intends to build a good rapport with producer and actor Salman Khan. "I want to build a good rapport with him as long as I’m on the show," said Urvashi adding she is looking forward to working with Salman. Earlier, when Bombay Times got in touch with her ex Anuj Sachdeva to know about his participation, he had said, "We don’t have a confirmation yet. How can I do Nach Baliye? I am single!"

Only time will tell whether Anuj and Urvashi will participate in Nach Baliye 9 together or not. To know the same, keep following BollywoodLife for more updates!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->