Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Views: 69 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:20 AM

Default I'm A Celebrity 2017: First 'confirmed' celebrities arrive in Australia

The first 'confirmed' names on the I'm A Celebrity 2017 cast has arrived in Australia.
Although strictly speaking ITV have not officially confirmed any names for this year's series, the rumoured celebs are starting to reveal their involvement as they arrive Down Under.
First to touch down at Brisbane Airport this week was YouTuber Jack Maynard, who had been tipped for the I'm A Celebrity line up earlier this week.
The vlogger, who boasts over a million subscribers, is the young brother of singer Conor Maynard.
He was soon joined in Australia by former Chelsea and England footballer Dennis Wise.

A source said: “Dennis was known for his competitive style on the pitch and bosses hope he will bring the same to the jungle... He doesn’t mince words and will have a few opinions that’ll make great telly."
Also arriving is Hollyoaks hunk Jamie Lomas, who recently left his role on the Channel 4 soap.
The trio will be joined in Australia by more celebs in the coming days, if not hours, as they prepare for next Sunday's launch.
I'm A Celebrity kicks off on Sunday, November 19 on ITV at 9PM.
Alongside Jack, those rumoured include Goggleboxer Sandra Martin and Ex-Wimbledon Tennis champ Boris Becker.
Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby, The Saturdays' singer Vanessa White, Hollyoaks hunk Jamie Lomas, former rugby player Ben Cohen MBE, Tattoo Fixers star Paisley Billings and The Only Way Is Es***'s Kate Wright have all been linked to the line up.

Made In Chelsea's Georgia Toffolo is also said to have signed up, alongside Coronation Street actress Jennie McAlpine.
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here launches on November 19 on ITV with hosts Ant and Dec.
Meanwhile, Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett will host a new look Extra Camp spin-off on ITV2, airing each night straight after the main show.

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: